In order to start the T1 Project rolling, the Trust has
established a Founders Club for individuals donating $1,000 or $250.00 per month.
The Founders Club will help raise the funds necessary to get the
project to the point of casting driving wheel centers and ordering other
Join the Founders Club today and help us to start building 5550.
Members of the Founders Club will receive:
- Reserved seating on the first excursion train pulled by 5550
- Reasonable access to 5550 at all times
- An invitation to join one of the committees building 5550
- Discounts on 5550 merchandise
- First choice of components and drawings to sponsor
- Quarterly newsletter The T1 Trail Blazer
- Limited edition print of the first official painting of 5550 signed and numbered by the artist, Jonathan Clay (See image above)
Membership in the Founders Club is a unique opportunity to get in
at the beginning of the T1 project. Space is limited however, due to
the run of only 250 signed and numbered prints.
The first official painting of 5550 was completed in August of 2014,
the prints were signed and numbered by the artist, and the painting was
unveiled to the public on December 1, 2014.
Members who have received their prints have been quite pleased, here are some examples.
To help build 5550, and to secure for yourself a piece of railroad
history, please register as a member of the Founders Club today by
completing the form below.
**You will be billed your 1st month immediately and monthly payments thereafter will be automatically charged to the account you use at checkout.